poniedziałek, 26 września 2016

Around ohrid lake by bike / Macedonia (Македонија)



Ohrid Lake, Macedonia / July 2, 2016


It was two days trip by a non-gear bike rented from the hostel in Ohrid. I wanted to cross the border with Albania. First day from the North, the second day from the South. I (un)fortunatelly have to say that Albania still waits for me. I took a bike without any gears, with shaking and moving saddle. I don't need to add that I hadn't any tools, but I found some service station on the roadside. An old Muslim handyman helped me just for a smile and I could ride ahead. A perfect day, a perfect weather (extremly hot, about 40 degrees), a perfect red bike, perfect views. Everything was perfect just for the flat parts of the road, but the highest point I achieved was on 890 meters above sea level in Galichica National Park. There were parts where I had to push the bike, protecting my skin with a scarf and handmade gloves.



Ohrid Lake, Macedonia / July 2, 2016




Ohrid Lake, Macedonia / July 2, 2016






Ohrid Lake, Macedonia / July 2, 2016




Ohrid Lake, Macedonia / July 2, 2016




Ohrid Lake, Macedonia / July 2, 2016




Ohrid Lake, Macedonia / July 4, 2016




Ohrid Lake, Macedonia / July 4, 2016




Ohrid Lake, Macedonia / July 4, 2016




Ohrid Lake, Macedonia / July 2, 2016 






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Pamiętaj, blog karmi się twoimi komentarzami!
Un blog se alimenta de tus comentarios. ¡Haz uno!
A blog feeds on your comments. Make one!
Un blog nutre i tuoi commenti. Fare uno!
Un blog se nourrit de vos commentaires. Faites un!
Ένα blog τρέφεται με τα σχόλιά σας. Κάντε ένα!
Ein Blog füttert Ihre Kommentare. Machen Sie eins!
ბლოგის ით თქვენი კომენტარი. რათა ერთი!